Welcome to the talent registration page. Please fill out your basic information below. You will then receive an email to verify your email address and will be brought back here to complete your application with Azuree Talent Agency.
End User Agreement
1.1 Agency Pro Software Inc., is not an employment agency or a talent agency. Agency Pro Software Inc., is a corporation that provides Agency Pro Software, an online talent management database that this agent/casting director/manager(s) may use to enhance their ability to work with you. Through the use of Agency Pro Software, you and your agent/casting director/manager are solely responsible for the content uploaded onto the Agency Pro Software database.
1.2. You and your agent/casting director/manager own and are solely responsible for all content on this database concerning you, and you and your agent/casting director/manager are solely responsible for all activities and results of those activities, that take place through the use of this database concerning you.
1.3 For information about using Agency Pro Software Inc., please visit AgencyProTalent.com.
2. ACCOUNT USAGE
2.1. You agree to use the Agency Pro Software Inc., Web-Based Software and the online portfolio only for storing and distributing images and data of yourself in a lawful manner. You agree not to post or distribute any images on or through the Services unless you have been granted the right to do so by the owner of the images.
2.2. Changes can be made by you to your online portfolio at any time for no fees, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Agency Pro Software Inc., and your agent/casting director/manager retain the right to remove images or data from your portfolio at any time.
2.3. The use of sexually explicit images on Agency Pro Software Inc., are expressly forbidden, and Agency Pro Software, Inc., reserves the right to remove such images.
2.4. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFEGUARDING YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD. You agree to notify your agent/casting director/manager or Agency Pro Software Inc., immediately if you believe your account is being used without your permission or has otherwise been compromised, or if you believe your password has been stolen.
2.5. Agency Pro Software Inc., is not responsible for any third-party misuse of the system or any interruption of service caused by hardware or software failure.
3. PAYMENTS: All payments for the AgencyPro services must be made directly to Agency Pro Software Inc and/or processed directly through this AgencyPro website system. All payments are Non-Refundable. I further understand and agree that this contract is continuous and that a charge will be made to my credit card on the renewal date which will be either monthly or yearly in the amount that I have agreed to pay on this billing activation payment page. If I joined monthly I agree to pay at minumum 12 monthly payments. If I decide to cancel my agreement, I will provide Agency Pro Software Inc written notice at email@example.com or by calling customer support at 800-985-9147 30 days prior to the desired termination date.
4.1. Agency Pro Software Inc., will not sell or knowingly release any personal information or information transmitted, communicated, or conveyed by you or your agent/casting director/manager that is intended to be confidential, to any third-parties, provided that such confidence is not prohibited by law. You acknowledge that if you voluntarily disclose your personal information (e.g., your full name, user name, email address, phone number, home address, etc) in any communication to third parties through any of the Agency Pro Software services it may result in unsolicited messages from those parties.
4.2. Agency Pro Software Inc. has the rights to use your contact information to email, mail or phone you in regards to your Agency Pro Software Inc. portfolio for any billing issues, new services, technical support and any services relating to your Agency Pro Software Inc. or AgencyProTalent account.
5.1. You agree to defend and indemnify Agency Pro Software Inc., and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
(i) you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
(ii) by third-parties including as a result of
(a)your or your agent/casting director/managers breach of these Web-Based Software Terms, Conditions and Notices or the documents referenced herein;
(b)your or your agent/casting director/managers violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
(c)your or your agent/casting director/managers use of this Web-Based Software.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE
6.1. QUESTIONS ABOUT AGENCY PRO SOFTWARE INC.
For general questions about your portfolio or Agency Pro Software Inc., please visit AgencyProTalent.com to read our Frequently Asked Questions from talent, or contact your agent/casting director/manager directly.
6.2. PROBLEMS USING THE SOFTWARE: Please login to your talent portfolio and use the HELP! Form (located at the top right) for immediate assistance. If you are unable to access your portfolio, you may email our customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 800-985-9147.
6.3. AGENCY PRO SOFTWARE INC. SCANNING ASSISTANCE: You and this company may post or change photos in your portfolio at any time. If you require additional assistance, you may utilize the Agency Pro Software Inc. scanning service. Visit AgencyProTalent.com for more information.
7. You agree to not post information or pictures that are not of a professional nature or which contravenes US Federal, International Trademark or copyright laws and restrictions in any way. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Agency Pro Software Inc., its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Agency Pro Software Inc., and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review postings and pictures on the Site, neither Agency Pro Software Inc., nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. Agency Pro Software Inc., reserves the right to change or modify portfolio information as needed and without notice. Agency Pro Software Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, links, email addresses, images, and content submitted to, or posted on your portfolio. You agree to read and adhere to the guidelines, if any, of Agency Pro Software Inc., regarding the posting of appropriate images and content. Violation of these Terms and Conditions will cause your membership to be terminated without a refund.
8. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Agency Pro Software Inc. and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
9. Agency Pro Software Inc., makes no warranties, nor guarantees you will be booked or hired for jobs or work with the agent/casting director/manager with whom you are subscribing.
NON – EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT
Azuree Talent Agency 618 E. South St. Suite 500, Orlando, Florida 32801 407-629-5025
State of Florida License # TA 877 Department of Business & Professional Regulation
130 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0750
Social Security #:________________________
This AGREEMENT entered into this date _________by (your name) _______________
between AZUREE TALENT AGENCY whose address is 62 West Colonial Drive, # 303 Orlando, Florida 32801: Date of Birth:_____________________
Street:_______________City:___________________ State:______________ Zip:______Home:___________________Cell:__________________________
1. AGENCY.TALENT hereby appoints AZUREE as representative in respect to their activities in
Their Professional field as (Actor, Model etc.) _________________________________
2. DUTIES. Azuree shall use their best efforts to further TALENT’S career and will attempt to
Secure suitable engagements for TALENT. TALENT shall approve the terms and conditions of all
3. COMPENSATION. All fees paid for the services of TALENT will be paid to Azuree by the
person or entity who contracted for the service. Upon receipt of payment, Azuree will promptly remit to TALENT the earned fee less the compensation due Azuree which shall be calculated as follows:
A. For all non-union engagements, including print, runway, conventions, spokes person. Azuree shall receive a commission of twenty percent (20%) of the amount received. For all non-union commercials and industrials, Azuree shall receive a commission of twenty percent (20%). If you work with our client in addition to the original booking you must notify Azuree Talent immediately (same day) or you could jeopardize payment and representation. If you are paid by client we need a copy of the check and agency fee within 72 hours of receiving the check. All of the contracts, registration or any paper work given to you on set must have your name and Azuree’s address listed. You may not list your address or any personal contact information.
4. TERMS. This agreement shall not be termed exclusive, although it is binding for twelve months
(12) months. After twelve months the terms of the Agreement shall continue until cancelled in writing by either party. Said notice shall be considered to be given when mailed to the other party of the address shown above and be affective thirty (30) days after the date is postmarked. This is automatically renewed unless cancelled by TALENT.
5. WARRENTY, TALENT warrants that they are free to enter into and fully perform this Agreement, and any further agreements or engagements contemplated by this Agreement.
6. PUBLICITY. Azuree shall have the right to disseminate, reproduce, print and publish
TALENT’s name, likeness, and biography, in order to secure for TALENT the advantages of publicity and to promote TALENT’s professional activities. Copies of any and all correspondence shall be delivered to TALENT.
7. MAIL. AZUREE may open all correspondence intended for TALENT which AZUREE receives,
and may answer any correspondence relating to TALENT’s professional activities. Copies of any and all correspondence shall be delivered to TALENT.
8. POST-TERMINATION COMPENSATION. For a period of twenty-four (24) months following
The termination of the Agreement as herein provided, AZUREE shall be entitled to and TALENT shall be obligated to pay compensation in accordance with the schedule set forth herein for any
engagement or work that the TALENT does with any person or entity that employed the service of the TALENT through Azuree during the time that this Agreement was in force and effect.
9. DEFINITION OF PERSON. The word “person” in the Agreement shall mean any individual,
partnership, firm, association, or organization, whether or not incorporated or operating for profit.
Signature of Talent/Guardian
Please complete the following information:
Ethnicity please circle: Caucasian, African American, Hispanic, Asian,
Other Please list_________________________________________________
If talent is a minor please print the guardian’s full _________________________________